The Speed-Commander Model 1200 SEL Dock-Master / Screen-Master is a heavy duty roll-up door intended for low-frequency use. Designed to be raised or lowered with a constant pressure push button at a speed of 14” per second, it is perfect for door openings where overhead and sectional doors are installed.
High Speed Door Features
High Speed Door With Simple Design
The Model 1200 SEL Dock Master is heavy duty high speed door intended for low-frequency use. Designed to be raised or lowered with a constant pressure push button at a speed of 14" per second, it is perfect for door openings where overhead garage doors are installed.
Light Grid Protection
When automatic closing is required, an optional built-in light grid is included. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment in the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. The light grid also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage, resulting in a reduction in maintenance and downtime.
Optional Screen Panels for Ventilation
The Dock-Master / Screen-Master comes in a sectional panel design. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles which allows for fast panel replacement when required. The Dock Master high-strength, polyester screen material can be interchanged with the solid panels in order to provide ventilation during the warmer months. This panel can be easily interchanged without special tools and is the solution to help prevent airborne contaminants such as birds and insects from entering the building.
High Speed Door Specifications
- Panel: Interior door openings: 58 oz. / sq. yard reinforced PVC.
- Colors: Orange, blue, yellow, red and gray.
- Exterior door openings: High-impact, tear-resistant material. Colors: Black and blue.
- Optional: High-strength, royal blue, polyester mesh screen material.
- Vision: Optional: Full-width, clear PVC starting approximately 52” off floor.
- Designed to be raised or lowered with a constant pressure at a speed of 14" per second
- Interior door openings up to 14’0” wide x 14’0” high.
- Exterior door openings up to 10’0” wide x 10’0” high.
- Operating Speed: Up to 14” per second up and down.
- Optional Screen Panels for Ventilation
- Optional Light Grid Protection
- Guide Tracks: Galvanized steel.
- Safety Devices Optional:Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8'0" high.
- Motor: Compact, self monitoring direct-drive motor is maintenance free.