The Speed-Commander 1400 SEL Cool Master specially design for Cooler distribution facilities. The Fast operating speeds of The Speed-Commander 1400 High Speed Cool Master, allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency.This is the ideal High Speed door for energy conscious, 24/7/365 applications in agricultural, medical and cooler distribution facilities.
High Speed Door Features
High Speed Door With Simple Design
The Model 1400 SEL Speed Commander Cool Master is high speed door intended for medical and cooler distribution facilities. Designed for fast opening speed of up to 80" per second, allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency.
Light Grid Protection
Standard on the Speed-Commander 1400 SEL Cool Master is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0” high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment, as well as general environmental control.
Foam Panel Material for Optimum Energy Savings
This is the ideal door for energy conscious, 24/7/365 applications in agricultural, medical and cooler distribution facilities. The fast operating speeds allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency. An advanced 3 mm thick gray foam panel material maintains flexibility to +33˚ F and helps to keep condensation to a minimum in cooler to ambient areas. The unique sectional panel design makes it possible to replace panels easily for minimal downtime.
High Speed Door Specifications
- Interior door openings up to 14’0" wide x 16’0" high
- Color: Gray.
- Vision : Full-width, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52" from the floor.
- Optional: UPS emergency battery pack in case of a power failure.
- Designed for Cool Rooms, fast opening speed of up to 80" per second.
- Interior applications up to 14’0" wide x 16’0" high
- Operating Speed:
Opening: Up to 80" per second.
Closing: 30" per second.
- Panel: 3 mm thick foam fabric connected with heavy duty aluminum profiles.
- Guide Tracks: Galvanized steel.
- Safety Devices Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8'0" high.
- Motor: Compact, self monitoring direct-drive motor is maintenance free.