The High Speed Door 1400 SEL Food Master specially design for Interior use in Food and Beverage distribution facilities. His design allows you to select only the stainless steel options your application requires to conform with all industry requirements. The Fast operating speeds of The 1400 High Speed Food Master, allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency.This is the ideal High Speed door for energy conscious, 24/7/365 applications in Food and Beverage distribution facilities.
High Speed Door Features
High Speed Door With Simple Design
The Model 1400 SEL Speed Commander Food Master is interior high speed door intended for Food and Beverage distribution facilities. Designed for fast opening speed of up to 80" per second, allow for a constant flow of traffic without compromising energy control and efficiency.
Light Grid Protection
Standard on the Speed-Commander 1400 SEL Food Master is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0” high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment, as well as general environmental control.
Choice Of Two Food-Grade Panel Materials
Two effective panel materials are available on the Food-Master. The standard is a 40 oz./sq. yard white nylon-reinforced, puncture resistant PVC, perfect for basic applications. An optional 90 oz./sq. yard 100 percent FDA approved white polyurethane panel material is available when optimum compliance is needed. A vision area is unavailable with the 90 oz. material to maintain FDA acceptance.
High Speed Door Specifications
- Interior door openings up to 14’0" wide x 16’0" high.
- Color: Pure White.
- Vision : Full-width, clear PVC, starting at approximately 52" from the floor.
- Optional: UPS emergency battery pack in case of a power failure.
- Designed for Food and Beverage facilities, fast opening speed of up to 80" per second.
- Interior applications up to 14’0" wide x 16’0" high.
- Operating Speed:
Opening: Up to 80" per second.
Closing: 30" per second.
- Guide Tracks: Galvanized steel.
- Safety Devices Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8'0" high.
- Motor: Compact, self monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
Optional: NEMA 4x including hollow shaft in stainless steel.