The High Speed-Commander Model 1400 SEL design for interior use , Standard on this model is a light grid protection built into the guide tracks up to 8’0” high. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles and have specially designed edges that allow the panels to slide easily into the horizontal aluminum profiles for fast replacement. Unique SoftEdge bottom profile - After a collision, the door stops instantly and the SoftEdge profile is fed back into the guide tracks with the push of a button. As a self-repairing system, this prevents downtime and service calls.
High Speed Door Features
High Speed Door With Simple Design
The Model 1400 SEL Speed Commander is high speed door intended for interior use. Designed to be raised or lowered with a constant pressure push button at a speed of 14" per second, it is perfect for door openings where overhead garage doors are installed.
Built-in Light Grid Protection
Standard on the Speed-Commander 1400 SEL is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0” high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment, as well as general environmental control.
Sectional Panel Design
The Speed-Commander 1400 SEL comes in a sectional panel design. The panels are connected using aluminum profiles and have specially designed edges that allow the panels to slide easily into the horizontal aluminum profiles for fast replacement.
High Speed Door Specifications
- Sectional panel design connected using aluminum profiles for fast replacement.
- Colors: Orange, blue, yellow, red and gray.
- Vision: Full-width, clear PVC starting approximately 52” off floor.
- Protection / Self-Repairing: The unique SoftEdge bottom profile offers maximum protection. After a collision, the door stops instantly and the SoftEdge profile is fed back into the guide tracks with the push of a button.
- Interior applications up to 14’0" wide x 16’0" high.
- Operating Speed:
Opening: Up to 80" per second.
Closing: 30" per second.
- Panel: 1/16” thick reinforced PVC.
- Guide Tracks: Heavy-duty, 12 gauge Galvanized steel.
- Safety Devices:Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8'0" high.
- Motor: Compact, self monitoring direct-drive motor is maintenance free.