The High Speed Door 2600 L Speed Master Model, simple and reliable design for demanding industries such as manufacturing, paper mills, steel plants, airports, distribution and transit, that have high cycle door requirements and extra large opening.
High Speed Door Features
High Speed Door With Simple Design
The Model 2600 L Speed Master is high speed door intended for industrial and commercial use, high performance door
for interior and exterior high cycle openings.
Light Grid Protection
Standard on the Speed Master 2600 L is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0” high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment, as well as general environmental control.
Ideal For Demanding Applications
Demanding industries such as manufacturing, paper mills, steel plants, airports, distribution and transit, that have high cycle door requirements, will benefit from the simple and reliable design of the Speed Master 2600 L. Design advantages such as zero moving parts within the guide tracks and direct-drive motor, support minimized maintenance for the walk-away dependability busy operations desire.
High Speed Door Specifications
- Interior or Exterior door openings Up to 20’0" wide x 24’0" high.
- Color: Black, Blue, Orange, Grey.
- Vision : Two, full-width vision areas made of high quality PVC.
- Optional: Unique Smart Start HFC1.
- Designed for Industrial and commercial use with high cycle openings
- Exterior or Interior Up to 20’0" wide x 24’0" high.
- Operating Speed:
Opening: 36" per second.
Closing: 30" per second.
- Guide Tracks: Heavy-duty Galvanized Steel.
- Safety Devices Light grid built into guide tracks up to 8'0" high.
- Motor: Compact, self monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in catch system and is maintenance free.
- Custom Panel Prints: Logos, pictures and text digitally printed onto the door panels.