In applications where climate control is a must, the 4100 Insulated Service Door Series provides maximum energy efficiency by using a polyurethane core that is foamed-in-place between the exterior and interior galvanized steel skins.
Garage Door Features
Our insulation has an R-value of 6.29 and is of the highest quality available with a flame spread not greater than 25 and smoke generation less than 50.
The Model 4100 is available in replaceable 22, 20, or 18 gauge insulated flat slats.
Garage Door Specifications
- Heavy-duty vinyl extrusions snap into the guides to reduce air and dust infiltration and to weather strip the door jambs.
- A water-resistant hood baffle remains flexible in cold weather and helps reduce air infiltration around the hood.
- Insulated, interlocking slats provide energy efficiency and a clean appearance inside and out.
- Solid insulation is inserted between galvanized steel slats to ensure consistent density and complete insulating coverage.
- The bottom of the door is sealed by a flexible, solid foam astragal.
- Heavy duty cast iron gears.
- Optional cylinder locks.
- Cast iron stops.
- Structural angle guides (shown in photo) and bottom bar.