For unequaled protection and simplicity of testing, the 4200 Series Service Fire Door provides a new dimension to fire protection. The 4200 Series secures openings in fire walls with UL listed features that assure fast, reliable responses to threats against people and property.
Garage Door Features
Our insulation has an R-value of 6.29 and is of the highest quality available with a flame spread not greater than 25 and smoke generation less than 50.
The Model 4100 is available in replaceable 22, 20, or 18 gauge insulated flat slats.
Garage Door Specifications
- Available in conventional fusible link activated systems, or advanced fire door systems.
- The advanced fire door systems close without releasing spring tension, providing a controlled closing speed that will not exceed 9" per second.
- Oil tempered torsion springs designed for 50,000 life cycles.
- Heavy duty cast iron gears.
- Door can be easily tested and reset from one side of the door.
- Structural angle guides (shown in photo) and bottom bar.
- Approved for all wall types (concrete, masonry, steel, steel with gypsum board).
- Available in up to a 4 hour rating.
- Release mechanism parts designed to provide years of testing without maintenance or repairs.
- Door can be tested in fully closed position without damaging the mechanisms.
- Pyroglass non-asbestos bulb astragal.
- Optional cylinder locks.
- Optional electromagnetic release device.